At Bobbio, we take the safety of our customers and staff very seriously. We ask that you read and adhere to the following COVID-19 safety guideline. Thank you.
- The Bobbio team have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and services
- We have rearranged the salon space to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- We have reduced our opening hours to enable our staff to work in a single-shift pattern
- To maintain social distancing on the salon floor, we will operate with a maximum of two hairdressers and one assistant
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser
- Each workstation will be cleaned and sanitized after each appointment
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service
- Disposable gowns and towels (short hair) will be used at all times
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic, and professional manner
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
- Staff have been briefed to not attend the salon if they have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or is self-isolating
Our Professional Services
- Our team will be wearing PPE on the salon floor. All Bobbio team members will wash their hands before and after every client interaction
- As preference has been given to regular clients, we kindly request new customers book from Aug 1st.
- In-salon consultations will be done at the styling station and via the mirror to minimise face-to-face interaction.
Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating
Client Arrival and Reception
- Could we kindly ask clients to remain outside the salon until a member of the team invites you forward
- We will not be accepting walk-ins, you must pre-book by phone or online
- If you wish to change or make a booking please do not visit the salon, we kindly ask all customers to phone the salon on 020 7481 8003 or book online at bobbio.co.uk.
- We will stagger customer appointment times
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or a hug
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the salon
- Clients must minimise what they bring as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you. Please feel free to bring a water bottle (we can refill for you if needed)
- We ask that clients attend their appointments alone; unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accommodate extra guests, children or pets
- We ask that you pay using card. We do not accept cash or cheques. Kindly note, to cover the cost of ppe for your service, £1.80 will be added to your final bill on check out.
- A screen will be installed at reception
We Ask You, Our Customers To
- Please arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing
- To wear the face mask provided by us as you enter the salon
- To wash your hands or use hand sanitisers before and after each service
- We will not be serving refreshments
- We will not have magazines in the salon
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, at no additional cost, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating
We are happy to discuss your individual concerns, please feel free to call the salon on 0207 481 8003 and speak with a member of the team.
Guidelines may be updated from time to time without notice. We ask all customers to visit this page 24 hours prior to their appointment. Thank you.